10 Fantastic Reasons Everyone Should Own A Fitness
Everyone should own a fitness DVD library because we all know we need to get some exercise on a regular basis for various reasons. For some it may be all about weight loss, for others it may be stress relief and still for others it may be for overall health reasons but we all need to enrich our lives by exercising at least 3 days a week. A home fitness DVD library can help you get your workouts in on your terms.
Here are 10 great reasons to start working on your exercise DVD library today:
1. Convenience: You can't beat the convenience of having your workout library at your finger tips. You can squeeze your workout in whenever you like; after sending the kids off to school, after putting dinner on to cook, maybe you are an early riser and want to get your workout in before the family wakes up. It is all up to you. Workout when you want to instead of having to work around your schedule to fit the gym schedule.
2. Relatively inexpensive: You can get a pretty good library going for as little as $50. Yes you can find some of the best dancing exercise DVD for only $10 each! Look around and you can probably find some great deals on auction sites. Compare this to the cost of a gym membership.
3. You don't have to worry about the weather. Who wants to make that drive to the gym in the pouring rain? Even if you gym isn't that far, just the thought of getting out there in bad weather with crazy drivers is enough to make you skip your workout for that day.
4. You get the opportunity to exercise with some of the best instructors around right in your own home.
5. Endless variety! You will never get bored with a healthy fitness DVD library because you can dance, kickbox, practice traditional martial arts, weight train, practice yoga or Pilates. The type of fitness classes you can find on DVD is endless.
6. Dress however you like! You can be comfortable wearing whatever you prefer to workout in. In the privacy of your own home there is no need to worry about how you look or be self-conscious about large thighs or a big stomach.
7. You don't have to deal with other people. While working out around people can be fun there will be days when you just want to be alone with your workout. No interruptions, no one waiting for your spot, just you and your workout.
8. Time Saver. You don't have to waste time and gas traveling to and from a gym.
9. Being in the gym and socializing is fun but working on sweaty machines and having to make sure you don't walk around barefoot in the locker room floor is no fun.
10. Minimal equipment. Of course you can build a home gym if you want to but for the most part all you will eventually need are a couple of pairs of dumbbells, resistance bands and a mat.
An exercise video library will help you be consistent in your workouts by providing cost efficient convenience. You will need to some research before you purchase anything. Make sure you buy the type of workout you are looking for and make sure the intensity is something you can handle. Getting a DVD that is too hard or so easy it bores you will be a waste of money because you won't do them.
Many online retailers of exercise DVDs have short clips you can view before buying anything so that you are confident that you are making a quality purchase.
So start building that fitness DVD library and start exercising your way to a happier, healthier you!